If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form. The following terms relate to all transactions, communications and other matters involving this site and your use of it.
Bute Forest Terms, Conditions & Policies
- By purchasing a sponsorship package (see 3 below) from this website you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
- The Sponsorship of trees does not imply ownership of those trees nor the ground they stand upon. Nor do any rights over those trees accrue to the sponsor, other than the right to be identified as sponsor of those trees or tree.
- All benefits of sponsorship are subject to change at any time.
- We reserve the right to update these terms at any time, and these terms as reproduced here are to augment and supersede those terms as sent to the individual sponsors and referred to as “the Sponsorship Certificate”.
- All payment will be taken through Paypal, Paypal Virtual Terminal or Google Checkout, and all transactions will be subject to the terms and conditions relevant to each service.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with this product we offer a full no quibbles refund within 60 days inclusive a day of purchase (using Paypal). Thereafter no refunds can be offered. To qualify for a refund you must send the deed of entitlement back to us within the 60 days of purchase. We will not refund your postage & packing cost
- Your privacy is paramount and will not be compromised in any fashion.
- ButeForest.com does not and will not use your details in any way other than for official Bute Forest business.
- Any order which is not completed will be deleted from the system within 7 days. We reserve the right to email addresses entered on the system once to ascertain the reasons for a failed or incomplete transaction. If we do not receive any reply to this email we will delete all records of that email address from our systems.
- When payment is taken over the telephone, via fax, or via email, using Paypal’s direct credit card processing service, we will retain only the details of the transaction, not your credit card details. Your credit card details will be disposed of securely once the transaction has been processed. If you would prefer the convenience of having your credit card details retained for further transactions, please use our online cart. If you have any queries regarding the disposal of credit card details, please contact us.
- We will only guarantee communications to us via our contact form, or via Paypal.com.
- We reserve the right to use anonymised comments as testimonials for the services that Bute Forest offers.
- It is to this page Sponsors should refer to for updates.
- This website and all its products are subject to the laws of Scotland.
- This website is copyright of Bute Forest Ltd., Brandish Bute Ltd. and the Bute Community Land Company. All rights are reserved.
- If you have any feedback on these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Updated 20th April 2011